Before your initial visit ask yourself these
questions so you can be sure to get the most
from your consultation. We will offer you
professional advice and solutions but first you
must identify the areas that concern you.
- Are you embarrassed to smile?
- Does this affect your confidence?
- What do you not like about your smile?
- How would you like to change your smile?
analysis, the best thing is- to stand in front of a
mirror. Now, smile at yourself using your "normal"
smile. Next, look at the mirror and think of a hilarious
moment in your life and give a big, laughing smile.
1. Are there
any spaces between your teeth
2. Do you have teeth that are crooked, zig zag, or out
of line from others
3. Are you unable to keep your lips closed
4. When compare to other teeth, do any of your teeth
appear short and fat or too small or too large
5. Are the edges of any of your teeth too long or too
6. Do your teeth (as a group) slant one way or another.
7. Is the midline of your two front teeth centered with
your face and nose.
8. Are the edges of your canine teeth too long, sharp,
or they look out of line.
9. Do you grind your teeth or are any of the biting
edges on your teeth chipped or worn down
10. Do you have a "gummy" smile - showing too much gum
tissue or having gums that are too thick
11. Does any tooth looks longer than other teeth?
12. Are all of your teeth white or are they somewhat
yellow, dark, or stained
13. Have your gums receded or do they appear red or
If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions, it's the time to get the
problem corrected & have a more beautiful smile.